UrbanAlps Germany: Regional Business Developer
UrbanAlps is a Swiss start-up that specializes in high-security solutions in the mechanical locks sector. Awarded Gold at the ‘Security Innovation Award Essen 2018’ for the unique Stealth Key, which is the world’s first 3D metal printed key. Stealth Key is a mechanical key that conceals its security features inside, rendering the key unscannable. It is a patented key, with superior key copy protection, designed for the most demanding security projects in commercial and governmental applications.
We are launching a German subsidiary and we are looking to hire three Regional Business Developers, each with a minimum of 3 years sales experience in the lock/security industry. The role covers a varied range of activities, from strategic sales planning, to field sales and cold calling, responding to new sales leads, suggesting and implementing marketing actions in your territory, CRM client management, preparing quotations and after-sales relationship management.
At UrbanAlps Germany, you will have enormous field-operating freedom, with support of the office team to help you grow revenue and increase the Stealth Key brand.
Ideal Background and Qualifications:
- Three-year experience in the locks and/or security industry;
- Five years of sales experience;
- Ideally some start-up experience or knowledge of what it means to work in such a rollercoaster environment;
- Driving license;
The successful candidates:
- Located in Germany with excellent English and German verbal and written skills. Able to communicate effectively with a range of people, from the local retailer to corporate purchasing directors and end user management leaders in their area.
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, develop alternative solutions, and use solid reasoning. Able to use creative sales and organizational skills to develop sales strategies in order to meet and exceed territorial sales targets. Excellent negotiation and listening skills.
Compensations and benefits:
Company car, salary plus performance bonus.
About UrbanAlps team:
The team is highly international (we are originally from six different countries) based across two offices: Switzerland and Czech Republic. We are passionate about mechanical locks, security and 3D metal printing, and Czech beer.
If, after reading this, you feel you are a good fit and (most importantly) are motivated to grow UrbanAlps in Germany, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com with the title “Germany: Job Pos-04” and we will come back to you.
Note: current living location is not critical and relocation to Switzerland is not required.